Monday, April 16, 2012

Fait.

Thoughts rummaging threw my head as I wonder if I'll survive this chaos. All the lights and power are turning off, I hear that the ship has hit an iceberg, everyone is saying there goodbyes and telling there loved ones everything is going to be okay. I have nobody to say my goodbyes to. I think of my family back home and wonder if they'll hear of what is going on. The now unsinkable ship is starting creek and crack. The crew members of the ship are telling everyone to hurry, there's pushing and shoving and I'm working my way to the edge to the line of people for the last life boat. All I can think about now is how they were so supportive of an "unsinkable" ship. The matter of this happeing is noone's fault, but fait.

2 comments:

  1. You had a very good point no one is to blame for sinking the ship (directly).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how it was in literal first person. And I also thought the point you made was clear.

    ReplyDelete